Rebecca Hatchett has designed a wide range of training packages for organisations working with early career professionals (ECPs).
Training packages developed for ECP’s include:
- Reflective Practice (three part course)
- Presentation skills (half day training)
- Networking skills (half day training)
- Design thinking (five day sprint)
- Project Management (half day training)
- Community engagement (half day training)
- Delivering successful workshops (half day training)
- Organisational Operations and Governance (half day)
- Employability training (three-day accredited training)
Rebecca’s method for designing these packages often includes an element of co-design with the organisation and / or young people and a phase of piloting and evaluation. Training is then imbedded and facilitated by the organisation’s core team or freelance facilitators.
- Barbican (London)
- National Gallery (London)
- London Transport Museum (London)
- Southwark College (FE London)
Contact us to find out how we can support your work with Young People.