Vicki brings to S.I.D.E Projects eleven years of experience within the arts and cultural sectors leading projects, delivering programmes, training, managing teams, building partnerships (and galleries) and evaluating outcomes.
She has worked with large organisations, small independent artists and for herself, gaining a breadth of knowledge and understanding of how to successfully build relationships, merge industries, maintain outcomes and bring the best to every audience her work engages with.
Most recently for London Transport Museum her work has focused on projects for families, young people and adult learners, providing opportunities for cultural and artistic engagement, skills development and promoting social cohesion. A signature of Vicki’s work is the active role participants themselves play in delivery, decision making and the final outcome.
As an active artist, with a background in dance and theatre, Vicki is constantly involved in the creative process. Pushing her boundaries and encountering new experiences, which she brings back into her role as an S.I.D.E Associate.
Vicki believes strongly in the collaborative process, and enjoys nothing more than a passionate discussion to develop ideas, make plans and find solutions to achieve a groups ambitions.
As Family & Community Programme Manager for London Transport Museum Vicki has managed and delivered on the following learning programmes;
- Battle Bus http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/collections/projects-partnerships/battle-bus
- Project 353 http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/learning/community-learning
- All Aboard http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/learning/family-learning
As an artist Vicki has been involved in the following companies and projects;
- LadyProv, Co-Founder and performer https://www.facebook.com/LadyProv-766417016730781/
- Londonist, Presenter https://youtu.be/HO1R8PD-2KI
- Forked Path Theatre, Co-Assistant Director and Performer, http://jonahfazel.wixsite.com/forkedpath
- Dementis, Performer https://livedbody.wordpress.com/about/